UCryptoJS can help you if you need to protect your content on the web from prying eyes.
We are constantly monitored 24h / 24h and so are all the contents we write on the internet. Many times we would like our messages and content to be read only by our recipients, but we do not realize that millions of computers and software can read and process it without our knowledge.
Do you love UCryptoJS and want to share it with your friends to help them protect themselves? We will appreciate it <3
With UCryptoJS you can encrypt and hide any type of text! Some examples:
1) You can send encrypted messages on WhatsApp, even on groups. In this way even if a message were read or intercepted on a mobile phone it would be illegible.
2) You can send encrypted messages on Facebook. Anyone who accesses your conversations without your knowledge wouldn't know how to decrypt messages. You could even create entire groups and fully encrypted pages! So even if accessible from the internet they would be illegible.
3) You can send encrypted emails. Only you and the target can read the content. Furthermore, if for any reason you are wrong to send an email, or someone accesses your email, the answers would be illegible.
4) You can send encrypted text messages. Nobody, not even the telephone operator could read the content.
5) You can enter the encrypted text on a clipboard or on a web page. Only those who know the password can decrypt the content.
Unfortunately even if we are in 2020 we can say that our privacy is not protected. Every day new news comes out of privacy violations, hackers who steal data from major internet companies, data breaches of all kinds.
We must never forget that anyone can read our unencrypted message that transits the internet. If it has been compromised, our provider may already show our data completely legible.
Another fundamental thing is to protect our communications, especially for those who can have direct access to our PC / smartphone.